Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm not really here

If anyone asks, I am totally revising this draft and doing reading for class. Totally.

But if I was here, I would mention that this is relevant to your interests--well, I'm assuming it is, and since you are reading a blog written by geeky girls then I'm probably right.

I went and saw the original broadcast and, seriously, it was entirely awesome. I was buzzed and the theater was packed with MST3K fans and Jonathon Coulton is there being awesome, as is his wont, and, come on, it's them making fun of Ed Wood. What's not to love? Absolutely nothing unless you are dead inside or Alan Moore (these two states are actually synonymous).

Also, you end up getting a lot of free goodie downloads, including a song about plans 1-8, which if you mosey along over here you can download it. Because I love you guys.

If it's playing in your area you need to go, or Alan Moore will come for you.

(Disclaimer: Alan Moore is going to come for you anyway, so you might as well make sure it's for something you deserve.)

No comments: