Sunday, November 01, 2009

Last Week was so Brutal

I normally don't buy games hot off the press, so to speak. I'm one of those annoying people who put of buying a game until the price is much cheaper than its original release price, so I wound up surprising even myself when i went out and purchased Brutal Legend almost 2 weeks ago.
It was so worth it.

I never really considered myself a heavy metal fan, but after playing this game for a while, I can strongly say it's made of best metal I've ever heard. But that's the point i believe...
The official site
I really don't want to ruin anything for people, but this is worth the purchase if you ask me. Strongly seeped in humor and visual arts, this game is impressive to me as a nerd and a music lover.

On a totally different topic,
Why would anyone go so far as to make this into a sign??
That's just cruel.

1 comment:

Lady Lara Jones said...

I have to admit, I'm not really a fan. I hear that it's too wanna-be RTS but can't quite pull it off. I might give it a try when it's waaaaaay below the $60 price point though.