Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some Other Neat Things for You to Read Today!

Just in case I hadn't shown you enough neat stuff today, I decided to post some silly things that were shown to me last night on Cracked.com
First up, "The 20 Most Ridiculous Batman Comics Ever Released." The article itself is a little profane...and the jokes are not all great, but those covers are Priceless! You can definitely enjoy this article simply by reading the covers and ignoring parts where this author got a little bit too carried away with his explanations. (Though I have to admit the bit about the Penguin getting electrocuted made me lol for quite a few minutes).
http://www.cracked.com/article_16870_20-most-ridiculous-batman-comics-ever-released.html
Here's a sample to give you a good idea of what we're talking about here...
Pink Batman? I think so!



And then we have my own personal justice in a You Tube Video. Those of you who don't know I worked at a game store for a while shall now be informed that this video is a prime example of why I no longer work at said store.



Excellent Job You Tube video creators from LeetWorld. I give you a triumphant golf clap.
"Perhaps you would like something from our over-priced used section?"
"Used you say?"
ah...epic lols...

Keepin' up the geeky-ness!
Lady Lara Jones

No comments: